For those who followed my trip through Africa, you’ll know that I loved the Congo. And sometimes hated it too! But mostly I loved it and those experiences in my 3 months there will remain with me forever and seem to be a benchmark and comparison for all I have done since.
And while I was in the DRC, I spent a few days on a train or hanging around waiting by the train. And this is the video…
This will probably be my last Africa video for a while. I’m going to be putting a few together from my latest journey cycling from Canada to Central America. In fact I’ve uploaded a couple already of our packrafting trip paddling 250km down Nicaragua’s rivers through Moskitia region.
But if you missed the blog the first time round, the DR Congo stuff is all linked here:
- Guide to travelling through the Congo – The first 500km
- A Little Less Cycling in Congo
- A Detour in Congo
- Passing the Time in Congo
- Last Days in the Congo
- Photos of DR Congo – 500km to Kikwit
- Photos of DR Congo – 350km Kikwit to Tchikapa
- Photos of DR Congo – a change of plan
- Photos from DR Congo – Taking the Train